Programs and Bookings
Loyola Centre of Ignatian Spirituality offers a wide range retreat and reflection opportunities to meet a variety of spiritual needs and desires for individuals and groups. Some of these are established as part of our planned program, but opportunities are not limited to this.
Individually Directed Silent Retreats allow retreatants to establish a timeframe of varying duration to suit personal needs.
The Spiritual Exercises, developed by Ignatius, is a program of prayer and reflection from his own experience in seeking God. His experience of seeking God’s love with all sorts of people grew to become the book of ‘The Spiritual Exercises. Ignatius gave three forms of his Exercises and we in turn offer them to you. They are the Full Spiritual Exercises provided over 30-40 days, The Full Spiritual Exercises in Daily Life over 30 weeks and The First Spiritual Exercises (Full details of these are outlined in the ‘Ignatian Spirituality’ section of our website.
Retreats / Days of Reflection are offered covering spiritual themes to meet a range of spiritual needs and desires.. These offer spiritual conversation about prayer and life experience with their own rhythm of silence, guidance, prayer and liturgy. They provide practical ways to continue to deepen a relationship with God.
Outreach Programs are available to meet specific needs of parishes, schools and community groups. Our desire is to come to you wherever there may be a requirement to and assist build the prayer and spiritual life of the particular community. We work closely with groups to develop a program that will allow participants to deepen their personal prayer life and relationship with God.
Bookings / Enquiries
For all bookings and enquiries please phone 8364 3834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events (Refer to details in the current ‘Loyola Update’)
- FIRST SPIRITUAL EXERCISES TASTER: Saturday 27 May, 24 June, 22 July..... 10.00 - 11.30am, Loyola CIS.
- RESTING WITH GOD: Saturday 13 May, 10 June, 8 July....9.30 - 11.30am, Loyola CIS.
- MEETING JESUS AT THE WELL (Day of Prayer & Reflection): Saturday 6 May.....9.30am - 3.00pm, Loyola CIS.
- SEASONS OF THE SPIRIT RETREAT: Thursday 27 April, 3.000pm - Sunday 30 April, 3.00pm, Sevenhill Centre of Ignition Spirituality, Sevenhill, Live-in.
- SEE I HAVE CARVED YOU IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS RETREAT: Thursday 18 May, 7.30pm - Sunday 21 May, 3.00pm, St Joseph's Centre, Largs Bay, Live-in.
- SINGLE DAY INDIVIDUAL DIRECTED RETREATS: Weekdays to suit individuals, Loyola CIS.
- INDIVIDUAL SILENT DIRECTED RETREATS: Number of days flexible to suit individuals, from Sunday 25 June - Tuesday 4 July, Sevenhill Centre of Ignition Spirituality, Sevenhill.
- RESTING WITH GOD: Saturday 12 August, 9 September, 14 October...... 9.30am - 11.30am, Loyola CIS.
- FIRST SPIRITUAL EXERCISES TASTER: Saturday 26 August, 23 September, 28 October..... 10.00 - 11.30am, Loyola CIS.
- COME BE WITH ME (Day of Prayer & Reflection): Saturday 16 September, 9.30am - 3.00pm, Loyola CIS.
- THE PRODIGAL SON RETREAT FOR MEN: Friday 22 September, 7.30pm - Sunday 24 September, 3.00pm, Sevenhill Centre of Ignatian Spirituality, Sevenhill, Live-in.
- WALKING IN GOD'S PLAYGROUND (Day of engaging the senses in the wonder of God's creation): Saturday 7 October, 9.00am - 3.30pm, Morialta Conservation Park, Woodforde.
- FIVE DAY SILENT RETREAT FOR WOMEN: Monday 16 October, 7.30pm - Sunday 22 October, 9.00am, Sevenhill Centre of Ignatian Spirituality, Sevenhill, Live-in.
- CO-CREATORS OF OUR COMMON HOME RETREAT: Friday 3 November, 7.30pm - Sunday 5 November, 3.00pm, Loyola CIS, Live-out.
- WALKING WITH MARY IN ADVENT (Day of Prayer & Reflection): Friday 1 December, 9.30am - 3.00pm, Loyola CIS.