Programs and Bookings
Loyola Centre of Ignatian Spirituality offers a wide range retreat and reflection opportunities to meet a variety of spiritual needs and desires for individuals and groups. Some of these are established as part of our planned program, but opportunities are not limited to this.
Individually Directed Silent Retreats allow retreatants to establish a timeframe of varying duration to suit personal needs.
The Spiritual Exercises, developed by Ignatius, is a program of prayer and reflection from his own experience in seeking God. His experience of seeking God’s love with all sorts of people grew to become the book of ‘The Spiritual Exercises. Ignatius gave three forms of his Exercises and we in turn offer them to you. They are the Full Spiritual Exercises provided over 30-40 days, The Full Spiritual Exercises in Daily Life over 30 weeks and The First Spiritual Exercises (Full details of these are outlined in the ‘Ignatian Spirituality’ section of our website.
Retreats / Days of Reflection are offered covering spiritual themes to meet a range of spiritual needs and desires.. These offer spiritual conversation about prayer and life experience with their own rhythm of silence, guidance, prayer and liturgy. They provide practical ways to continue to deepen a relationship with God.
Outreach Programs are available to meet specific needs of parishes, schools and community groups. Our desire is to come to you wherever there may be a requirement to and assist build the prayer and spiritual life of the particular community. We work closely with groups to develop a program that will allow participants to deepen their personal prayer life and relationship with God.
Bookings / Enquiries
For all bookings and enquiries please phone 8364 3834 or email email@example.com
Upcoming Events (Refer to details in the current ‘Loyola Update’)
- SEEDS OF HOPE IN TROUBLED TIMES WITH MARGARET SILF IN ADELAIDE
TO ACCESS THE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FLYER, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND PRINT A COPY
- FIRST SPIRITUAL EXERCISES TASTER: Saturday 24 February, 24 March..... 10.00 - 11.30am, Loyola CIS.
- RESTING WITH GOD: Saturday 10 February, 10 March, 14 April....9.30 - 11.30am, Loyola CIS.
- PRAYING WITH THE LABYRINTH: Saturday 17 March.....9.30am - 4.00pm, Waite Arboretum, 30 Claremont Ave, Netherby.
- SEASONS OF THE SPIRIT RETREAT: Thursday 5 April, 3.000pm - Sunday 8 April, 3.00pm, Sevenhill Centre of Ignition Spirituality, Sevenhill, Live-in.
- FINDING GOD IN ALL THINGS (Day of Prayer and Reflection): Friday 20 April, 9.30am - 3.30pm Loyola CIS.
- SINGLE DAY INDIVIDUAL DIRECTED RETREATS: Weekdays to suit individuals, Loyola CIS.
- A DAY WITH ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI & ST IGNATIUS OF LOYOLA ( A Day of Prayer and Reflection): Saturday 5 May, 9.30am - 3.00pm, Loyola CIS.
- 'SEE I HAVE CARVED YOU IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS' RETREAT: Friday 18 May, 7.30pm - Sunday 20 May, 3.00pm, St Joseph's Retreat Centre, Largs Bay, Live-in
- A WALK IN GOD'S PLAYGROUND (A Day of engaging the senses in the wonder of God's creation): Saturday 19 May, 9.30am - 3.00pm, The Adelaide Hills
- FIVE DAY SILENT DIRECTED RETREAT FOR WOMEN: Monday 4 June, 7.30pm - Sunday 10 June, 9.00am, Sevenhill Centre of Ignatian Spirituality, Live-in.
- NURTURING THE 'SPACE BETWEEN THE LOGS' (A Day of Prayer and Reflection) : Saturday 16 June, 9.30am - 3.30pm, Loyola CIS
- SANCTUARY - EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SACRED RETREAT: Thursday 19 July, 7.30pm - Sunday 22 July, 3.00pm, Sevenhill Centre of Ignatian Spirituality, Sevenhill, Live-in.
- JOURNEY WITH IGNATIUS OF LOYOLA (Day of Prayer & Reflection): Saturday 21 July, 9.30am - 3.00pm, Loyola CIS.