“Gifting the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius”
Loyola Centre of Ignatian Spirituality offers a spiritual formation program for spiritual directors who desire to unwrap the gift of the Spiritual Exercises to give to others.
This formation program is completed in a minimum of 12 months, however it can be flexible enough to be extended to meet the specific needs of each student.
Applicants wishing to participate in the Program will be required to:
- Be a trained spiritual director.
- Have made the Full Spiritual Exercises.
- Submit a written application, including providing supporting documentation and referees.
- Attend an interview with 2 Loyola CIS supervisors.
The Program will consist of the following:
- Participate in a 3 day ‘Remembering My Experience of the Spiritual Exercises’ workshop.
- Participate in a 3 day ‘Hidden Treasure’ workshop.
- Participate in 4 separate days of ‘Dynamics of the Spiritual Exercises’ workshops.
- Direct 2 people through the Full Spiritual Exercises with fortnightly supervision.
- Maintain a ‘Practicum Journal Log’ throughout the process.
The cost of the Program will be $1,800, plus negotiable supervision costs.
To make enquiries, or submit an application, please contact:
Stephanie Brabin, 8364 3834, 0413 083 976, or email: [email protected]